Term & Conditions
These terms & conditions govern the use of Michael Guiney's website guineys.ie, and your relationship with Michael Guiney Ltd.
1. Use of this website - This website, Guineys.ie, is provided to you for your personal use subject to the below terms & conditions. By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
2. These Terms & Conditions are subject to change from time to time for regulatory or legal reasons
3. Free returns are available for customers in the Republic of Ireland only when using An Post's Click & Post service only as outlined in our returns policy. We will not reimburse postage if you use any other service.
4. Prices - All prices are in Euro and inclusive of VAT. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us until we have actually dispatched the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline your order. At the moment your goods are dispatched, a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for your goods. If, in the unlikely event, we have priced an item incorrectly, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price as long as we notify you before we dispatch the relevant item.
5. Availability – If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order with a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
6. Delivery – Delivery will be made to the address specified by you at the checkout. While we do make every effort to deliver all of your goods in the agreed time, we will not be liable if we fail to do so.
7. Returns – If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may cancel & return your order within 28 days of the delivery of your order. You will be responsible for the return of any unwanted item unless the item is defective or we have sent the item to you in error. For more information on returns please click here
8. Cancellation or changes of order prior to delivery – You can change or cancel your order prior to dispatch by contacting us at [email protected]. We can't guarantee that we will be able to change or cancel your order
9. Please check your Order details carefully before submitting your Order as changes cannot be made to your order once it has been placed. Michael Guineys will not grant compensation in any form for inconvenience experienced as a result.
10. We can't change the delivery address of your order once your order has been shipped.
11. You permit to An Post contacting you in relation to the delivery of your order
12. Only one promotion code or gift voucher code, regardless of its origin, can be redeemed against any one order. Promotions apply only to, and are redeemable only against, orders made online.
13. Please note Special Offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at the Offer price, during the life of the Special Offer. Michael Guineys will not offer a refund for the price difference between the offer price and the non-offer price on goods included in the offer, but purchased outside the terms of the offer. Please see individual offer details for further information.
15. Orders may be subject to extra security checks at our discretion. This may include confirmation of Credit/Debit card details and full address details. We reserve the right to request payment by an alternative method or cancel any orders if this information cannot be supplied.
16. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders at the discretion of our management.
17. We reserve the right to contact customers regarding orders and purchases made from Michael Guineys
18. Availability of the website - We aim to offer the best shopping experience but we make no promise that the use of this site will be fault free. If you notice any fault please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to remedy the issue as soon as we can. From time to time, this site will require maintenance at which time access will be restricted.
19. If an order is not received you must notify Michael Guineys in writing or by email within 30 days of dispatch as no claim can be made after this time.
20. Michael Guineys shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
21. We hope that you are happy with your shopping experience at guineys.ie but if you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please email us at [email protected]